Assessment and Promotion
1) The progress of a student is determined by means of regular evaluation and term examinations. A regular record (progress report) showing the results of these tests and examinations together with the statement regarding the conduct and progress of each student will be given to the parents at the end of each examination. Reasons for the absence for an examination or test should be intimated to the Principal through the class teacher without delay. They are to be certified by the parent. In case of illness, a valid medical certificate should be produced when so required by the Principal.
2) Promotion depends on the student's performance in the Tests and the term examinations along with the other works and activities allotted to him / her throughout the year. At the final weightage score every student is required to obtain a minimum of 40% of marks in all the subjects individually.
3) A minimum of 80% attendance is required for promotion to next higher class.
4) The results declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered. The result published cannot be challenged in any court of law.
5) The answer scripts of the annual examination will not be shown to the parents / guardians.
6) In all matters related to the admission/ examination/ promotion of students, the decision of the management is final and binding.
7) Students who resort to malpractice will be debarred from the rest of the examination. This may even lead to the dismissal of the student from the school.
8) Students absenting themselves from the examination of test will not be re-examined.
9) No student who fails twice in the same class will be allowed to continue in the school .
10) Students will not be allowed to take the annual examination unless all the dues are cleared for the year.
11) A student failing in one class does not remain on the roll unless the parent /guardian informs in writing to the Principal before the reopening that the student wishes to continue in the school.
12) Surprise test will be conducted to keep the study spirit alive always among the students .